Full Skope LLC is a financial services technology company with offices in downtown San Antonio, TX. Full Skope offers a range of leading, innovative products for banks, credit unions, and non-bank lenders, in addition to its flagship product, SkopeLend Loan Origination System.
- Full Skope
Full Skope LLC is a financial services technology company with offices in downtown San Antonio, TX. Full Skope offers a range of leading, innovative products for banks, credit unions, non-profit lenders, and non-bank finance companies, including its flagship product, SkopeLend Loan Origination System.
Full Skope is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a Force.com administrator/developer with experience supporting a lending operation as a loan officer, packager, underwriter, or loan administrator. This person will help to advance our products, as well as work with customers and prospective clients on implementations and product support.
As a part of the Full Skope product development team, the Force Developer will leverage the force.com application suite to continue building and enhancing the Skopelend Loan Origination System. As a growing organization, this role will also directly interact with customers and prospective customers on implementation and support to ensure high customer satisfaction with our products.
- Work with the CPO and chief architect to enhance the features and functions of Skopelend, SkopeSM, and other Full Skope product offerings
- Create and update Salesforce objects per application design requirements and defined architectural standards
- Create and update advanced workflows leveraging Salesforce.com tools, including lightning flows, process builder and approvals, actions and invocable methods
- Configure Salesforce Security infrastructure including object & field permissions, role structure, sharing settings, shield event & encryption, and a custom security architecture
- Setup and configure Salesforce Customer and Partner Communities
- Gather business requirements and produce documentation to have offshore development teams build new integrations to various 3rd party data providers
- Install and configure AppExchange solutions such as Formstack, Laser Credit Access, and 3rd party applications
- Promote all development work from multiple scratch orgs to a packaging org and multiple Trial Source Organizations (TSO)
- Coordinate deployment of Skopelend from TSOs across multiple trial environments
- Actively participate in Agile management practices using SCRUM methodology
- Participate in testing and technical review sessions to ensure quality solution approaches
- Stay current with periodic Salesforce releases and leverage applicable updates
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 3+ years of Salesforce power user, administrator and/or developer experience
- 5+ years of experience working in a lending environment for banks, credit unions or alternative lenders
- Experience configuring various Salesforce modules including but not limited to Sales, Support, Communities, Flows, Process Builder, security administration, reports, AppExchange packages and Data Loader
- Ability to have client and prospective sales prospect interactions
- Ability to work independently to meet and exceed deadlines
- Innate ability to learn quickly, be accurate and create solutions
- Excellent problem-solving, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and testing preferred
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, change oriented environment