Full Skope is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a Customer Success and Product Implementation Manager to work directly with prospects and customers to evolve our onboarding process to ensure efficiency and exceptional outcomes.
Full Skope LLC is a financial services technology company with offices in downtown San Antonio, TX. Full Skope offers a range of leading, innovative products for banks, credit unions, and non-bank lenders, in addition to its flagship product, SkopeLend Loan Origination System.
Full Skope is experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for a Customer Success and Product Implementation Manager to work directly with prospects and customers to evolve our onboarding process to ensure efficiency and exceptional outcomes. This role will have significant opportunities for growth beyond customer success in taking on increasing responsibility for product management initiatives and providing strategic insight into the evolution of our products to best serve our customers and target-market segments.
The Customer Success and Product Implementation Manager will develop a comprehensive knowledge of all Full Skope market offerings and will be responsible for implementation, training, and ongoing customer success. This ideal candidate will possess strong project management abilities, excellent communication skills, problem solving skills, and the interest to “roll up their sleeves” and be hands-on in terms of product configuration to achieve customer’s desired outcomes. Banking and/or lending experience is very desirable as well as experience with Salesforce.com products.
- Partner with new customers to develop onboarding project plans to include product configuration, training, and any other steps to go-live
- Manage onboarding plans, identify issues, collaborate with Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to develop solutions and complete implementations on time
- Support Full Skope customer base as the leader for customer support
- Schedule quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with existing customers to stay engaged with customers and capture feedback, identify opportunities, etc.
- Participate and/or lead product demonstrations and support sales to prospective customers as-needed
- Work with the CTO and chief architect to enhance the features and functions of Skopelend, SkopeSM, and other Full Skope product offerings
- Create and update Salesforce objects per application design requirements and defined architectural standards
- Create and update advanced workflows leveraging Salesforce.com tools, including lightning flows, process builder and approvals, actions and invocable methods
- Setup and configure Salesforce Customer Communities
- Partner with CTO to learn to configure Salesforce Security infrastructure including object & field permissions, role structure, sharing settings, shield event & encryption, and a custom security architecture
- Promote all development work from multiple scratch orgs to a packaging org and multiple Trial Source Organizations (TSO)
- Coordinate deployment of Skopelend from TSOs across multiple trial environments
- Participate in testing and technical review sessions to ensure quality solution approaches
- Stay current with periodic Salesforce releases and leverage applicable updates
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Experience working in a customer support environment
- Project management experience, certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or other similar certification preferred
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com administration experience and/or experience with technology product implementation
- Knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform, marketing automation solutions, integration services, and other enterprise grade applications preferred
- Ability to have client and prospective sales prospect interactions
- Ability to work independently to meet and exceed deadlines
- Innate ability to learn quickly
- Excellent problem-solving, communication skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, change oriented environment